[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Snowy Bear

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 29 15:36:11 EDT 2009

Dearest Corrine and Micheal,
I have just read all you have been going thru with Snowy Bear. My eyes are so wet from tears of the sadness you have endured. Please do not blame yourself... ever... We do what we do for our guineas because its done out of love.. Andy and myself are like you.. we do what ever we can for our group of misfits. We even had a c-secton preformed on a Old female(3 year old) we adopted that was already pg which we didnt know at the time,and she  had never had any babies and was sure to die during childbirth if we didnt have the procedure done..  So please please dont blame yourself for LOVING  Snowy Bear so much that you wanted the vet to relieve his pain and help him with his blockage.   What the vet did is not your blame... The vet I am sure was trying everything in all  her power to help Snowy Bear, knowing that the blockage needed to be opened.
I just read your post of the dove... yes I do believe Snowy Bear sent that dove to you to give your hands something to care for.. Snowy Bear loves you dearly and wants you to know.. that you have so much love to "give" and wanted you to realize that by sending the Dove to you to help.
Please try to remember the good times with Snowy bear, its those good memories that will help you thru the pain.
Our deepest sympathy to you both,
jean & andy & the many misfits