[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Boris

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 29 17:01:02 EDT 2009

Glynis, Velvet, and Onyx, we had so hoped that your friend's piggie, Boris, would make a full recovery, and we are so very sorry to hear that he has passed away.  It is so sad that in his short life he had had so many problems, and we know how distressed your friend was as she tried to find medicines to help him.  We know she was doing all of her best for him, and we are sure her heart sank as he began to refuse his CC and extra water.  Although his life was not long, your friend made every day special for him and made sure he understood how much she loved him.  We are glad she was able to hold Boris as he went to his new home on the other side.  Please extend our belated condolences to her.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday