[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Toby

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 29 17:36:19 EDT 2009

Mikey and Erwin, Winky Girls, and Chico, we were just getting ready to
write a message asking how Toby was when we received the Digest saying
he had passed on to the Bridge.  We had so hoped he would make it, and
we are so very sorry for your loss.  Abscesses can be so terrible in
piggies, and you made the best decision in having it removed.  We hope
you know that you did your best for your sweet boy.  Certainly he knew
it and appreciated all of your love and care.  Toby was a lucky boy.  It
does sound as though he had no pain at the end and simply fell asleep
and woke up in the beautiful meadows at the Bridge.  We had a piggie
named Toby, and we bet that he has welcomed your Toby to his new life.
Please accept our condolences.  We also send best wishes to Chico.
Perhaps when you feel up to it, you might find him a new friend.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday