[Gpdd] Vitual:Snowybear & Beloved bridge piggies memoral service

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 29 17:50:50 EDT 2009

Please remember our dear "Lavern"
Such a brave piggie that came to us showing us much love.  She was our first sad story and   the start of the misfits. RIP

Please remember our dear "Trigger"
Such a gentle loving piggie that passed after so many meds  and much trying to help him battle his sickness. Brother to Ringer that I witnessed both being born, a true miracle. RIP

Please remember our dearest "little bit"
Born to our  rescue piggie named Amanda, sibling to Biff and Alana. Died at birth thus given the name " little bit" due to the little bit of time we had with him. RIP