[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Snowy and the Dove

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 29 20:09:43 EDT 2009

Before you do anything drastic, Corinne, keep in mind that the dove is a symbol of grace and peace, whether this one survives or not. I hope you will extend the mercy to yourself that you would extend to any of us in such traumatic circumstances. Snowy Bear doesn't want you to punish yourself. He wants you to show mercy to the person he loved above all others--you. He wants you to continue to live, learn, laugh, and love and not to rush to the Bridge yourself prematurely. WE still need you. We need your caring, giving heart when there's been so much tragedy. We need your listening ear/eyes. Don't give up on life. Please.

This is awfully personal, but I have struggled with depression for many years. I found a doctor who really listened, and the medication I now take has given my life back to me. It's something to consider. For Snowy.
With love,
Joanie