[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Toby

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jun 30 01:11:33 EDT 2009

Dear Mikey, Erwin, Guiny, Woopy, Dunya and Chico
As you know i was online last night and you came on with this sad sad
news.... :o(
RIP Toby, run free at the bridge little guy, popcorn and run thru the
grass and munch on the dandelions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm sure you were
welcomed by so many family and friends with open paws xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
)))))))))))) and very special loves from us all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I sat at my computer last night and just sobbed so many of our precious
little ones travelling at this time, too much saddness :o(
HUGS and WHEEEEEEEEKS for you all, i'm so sorry

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx