[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Snowy Bear and Beloved Bridge Piggies Memorial Service

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:46:16 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I have been having a hard time keeping up with the list. I am so sad
for all the manu losses of our belovedb piggies and I want to say that
although I have  been silently lately when I was able to read the list
my thoughts and prayers were still there. I especially want to say to
Corinne please don't blamr yourself for Snowy Bear's passing. as many
others have said it was the vet's responsibility and I have to say I
don't think she was responsible. I am very fortinate to have an
excellent vrt - he cares for all oir guys: piggies, bunnies, hamsters,
rats & cats. if someone needs a good vet in the Hamilton/Burlington
area of Ontario Canada I would be more then happy to provide his name
& contact details. Or even for a list if that is the consensus.
In the meantime I would really likebtob have my dear sweet Licorice
remembered in the VIRTUAL. Snowy Bear and Beloved Bridge Piggies
Memorial Service. Licorice was the first born of my Winkle & Widget -
the first pair of piggies I was ever slave to. I was so lucky to not
only se him born I towelled him dry while Widget was birthing Smokes &
Squueeeeks so we always had a special bond. Licorice also died in my
arms & I miss him terribly.
I would also like to remember Widget, the therapy piggy and sweetheart piggy.
And please remember Squueeeks, the baby who always had kisses foe me.
please remember Smokes, the !immy Den of piggies or so he thought.
and finally, our most recent loss of Winkle, papa piggy who I thank
for welcoing Oreo into the fold despite being  SCAMPs & LAPs piggy. he
took good care of little Oreo and it was a while before Oreo would
talk again after Winks died

thanks for your patience with my lenghty post. and again, my sinxerest
condolences to all those who have lost a beloved one ove the bridge. I
was especially sad to hear about Debbie.
much wheeks, love and hugs to all of the GPDD's.
Kirsten & the CritterCrew.
Sylvester the cat, Bunka the angora rabbit, Jesse the lop ear rabbit,
Chetters the rat, Buddha Bandit Bear the hamster, and L'il Miz
Moppitt, Tribble, Smidgeon aka Smidge, & Oreo Cookie Monster the
cavies.