[Gpdd] HEALTH; URGENT: Crusty eyes?

ME me at buddies.org
Tue Jun 30 04:12:17 EDT 2009

It could be that she's sick ... or it could just be normal.  How do
her eyes look otherwise?  Can you hear anything in her lungs?  Do you
weigh her regularly?  Weight loss is often the first symptom of
something wrong.  How does her mouth smell (like fresh food or
mildewy/musty)?  How does her body feel?  Is there any loss in
condition?  I handle my fuzzies often so that I'll be able to feel
any change in the way their bodies feel.  Is there anything you
notice out of the ordinary?

Since pigs are very good at disguising illness, you have to be very
observant and look for even the slightest change.  Early detection
and treatment is the key.