[Gpdd] (Virtuall) Submissions for memorial for Snowy Bear and other beloved Bridge Piggies

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 03:14:18 EDT 2009

Hi everyone, I will be helping Cap'n Jack with his memorial service on board
da Black Pearl so I want to remind everyone to send in names of their
beloved rainbow bridge piggies to be read at the memorial service, also if
you have a piggie on the Black Pearl whom you would like to read the name of
your piggy to be memorialized please included that name too.  Previously I
said recent departed,  but really any piggy whom you would like memorialized
may be sent regardless of when the bridge trip occurred.  An example might
be like the one Shipwreck Sam will read  "To remember forever his beloved
brother Manny the Boar who traveled to the bridge July of 2009, missed by
his parent/slave Sandy and his little adopted brother, as well as his true
love Peaches, yours truly, Shipwreck Sam. Memorials wreaths will then be
cast out to the waters.   I will post again a couple times as whee cant
always read the GPDD and I will post a reminder stating the last date for
submissions.
Yours in respect, Sandy

(\__/)
(='.'=)