[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Toby

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jun 30 08:35:40 EDT 2009

Mieke,

I am so sorry that Toby didn't make it. I was so worried about him after your previous post when you said how apathetic he was following his surgery.

He was such a sweetheart and I am sure that his friend Chico will be lost without him. Boars always seem to take a loss much harder than the sows.

I am sad that he did not have very long with you but I know that he enjoyed being a part of your loving family.

Maybe you will feel able to find a new friend for Chico in time to come.

R.I.P. Toby. Safe at the Rainbow Bridge.

Love and hugs and our deepest sympathy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.