[Gpdd] HEALTH: pdate on Tabitha

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 30 09:45:55 EDT 2009

Good morning all,

Well, this morning and last night, there was no further damp chin on my
girl.  There was a bit of crustiness on her left eye though. I just wiped it
off and having read your advice checked her breath.  It smelled, I suppose,
like guinea pig breath should smell.  Nothing really.  Just piggy breath.  I
held her up to my ear as close as I could get her.  I could feel her little
breaths hitting my ear canal but did not hear anything out of the ordinary.
Kind of a very faint whistle but I assume that is normal too.  She is
breathing fast but for a small animal, that would seem to be the norm as
well.  She has lost no weight and is eating and drinking as usual.  I am
holding her right now and she is on my chest with her head down, flat out,
all four legs spread and very comfy looking.  She looks like  a little
bearskin rug when she does this... it's so sweet.  I think she's asleep but
who knows.?  Oh, I don't know if her eyes are clear because Earl has gone to
a job this morning but should be home by noon.  But, whether they are cloudy
or not, we are off to see Dr. Sheperd.  I refuse to take a chance with my
Tabby.  Especially with all the recent losses on the list and the loss of my
father, if I can prevent one more from going to the bridge before their
time, I don't care what it costs.

Thanks so much for all the helpful advice,

Lynn