[Gpdd] VIRTUAL. Snowy Bear and Beloved Bridge Piggies Memorial Service

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 30 09:48:38 EDT 2009

Dear Mieke
Please accept my sympathy on the passing of your dear little Toby.     He sounded such a sweet little love, and I know he would have had a gentle, loving nature - that seems to be characteristic of all Rex's.   We have 2 Rex's, and they are just like teddy bears aren't they?

I understand this loss would bring back memories of your other beloved piggies & their passing, and send my prayers and hope that comfort finds you in the not too distant future.

Again, my deepest condolences,
Julie & her boys