[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Debbie

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 10:58:17 EDT 2009

Thank you for sharing the sad news Penny.

I am sitting here at work with tears in my eyes, as you said we feel we know Debbie through the GPDD even though we have never met. I cant believe she is gone and we will never hear from her again its too sad for words.

As Debbie came up with the SCAMP's idea maybe Mieke could make a dedication to her on the SCAMP's site.

We will also be lighting a candle here tonight in memory of our friend Debbie who is now in a happier place.

Goodbye Debbie

To Debbies family we send our sincere sympathy and love as they will be missing a wonderful woman even more than we are.

Love M + Fugly + Spooky