[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Our Debbie

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 12:44:52 EDT 2009

Hi all...
I am sending Pete, Debbie's husband, your beautiful messages.
They are all so special and I know that Pete, Sarah, and the
rest of Debbie's loved ones will appreciate them all.

Lynn's story was beyond incredible and with tears streaming
down my cheeks, I had to read it several times.  What an
amazing honor to Debbie from Lynn's heart.

Thank you and please light a candle for Debbie.
Hugs,
Joanne

 In memory of my beloved friend DEBBIE whom I will forever miss.
November 3, 1956 - June 30, 2009  ***tears***