[Gpdd] Virtual :Snowybear & Beloved bridge piggies memoral

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 30 17:47:32 EDT 2009

Peaches would like to remember her piggie friends Juliet, who shared a cage with her, and Pumpkin who lived on the other side of the fence.  Also, her dear love, Manny.

For her slaves Jodie will name all the sweet fur babies gone before she came here : Our first, Tribbles who started it all in 1977, Taffy the sow who turned out to be a boar and got Tribbles 'with pig' giving us Patches, Tasha, Daisy and Oreo.  Then there was our boarly boar Tacoma, Annie with the sharp teefies, Honey who was so sick but had some good life with us, sweet Juliet, and our little man Pumpkin (Mr.P to his buddies).

Dee and Joe