[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tabitha's eyes

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 30 20:29:25 EDT 2009

Hi all,

A quick note to update you.  I called the vet but she could not see Tabby
until 5:30 p.m. tomorrow.  But, she did ask me what all was going on and I
told her.  She could hear Tabitha squeaking in the background.  I was
holding her at the time and sort of forgot that when she starts that, she is
warning me that she needs to *go*.  Now.  So, after she wet all over my
front, the vet said she sounded like she felt pretty good over the phone but
of course, she still wanted me to bring her in.

I really think it is probably some kind of allergy or hay fever, if pigs can
get that.  So far, the appetite is great, drinking is normal and no more wet
chin.

So, I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow.  Thanks for all the helpful
advice.  As always, you guys are all the best.

hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Samantha & a cranky Tabitha (Cranky 'cause I keep picking her up and
shoving her little nose up to mine and Earl's ears to make sure she is
breathing OK.!  LOL)