[Gpdd] MISC: Piggie cuddles

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 1 16:04:24 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

As some may remember Joe and I are vacationing for the winter in Port Charlotte, Florida away from our home in Mass.  My sister has our two piggies in NJ and we have been missing them very much.  Before I left for Florida I wrote to the GPDD asking for someone with GPs in the Port Charlotte area and heard from Sarah who lives in the same town!  How neat is that!

Today we visited Sarah, her piggie Ginger and bunny Chloe.  Ginger is so cute and let us give her lots of cuddles.  She is an abby/long hair mix.  The cutest abby face and long rooster tail in back.   She is the same orange and white as Pumpkin.

Chloe is a cute bun with one ear up and the other down.  She is very friendly and housebroken, too. So a big thank you to Sarah for letting us get a piggie fix!

Dee and Joe, lovin' the Florida weather, but missing Peaches and Pumpkin.