[Gpdd] [MISC]: Piggie cuddles

Sarah Erickson sarah19e at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 19:29:10 EST 2009

Hello everyone!
Ginger, Chloe, and I were so happy to meet Dee and Joe yesterday!  How funny that they are vacationing in Port Charlotte - most people have never heard of Port Charlotte!  We had a lovely visit - they even brought a carrot gift for Ginger and Chloe, which both of them thoroughly enjoyed!
I thought it was so funny that Ginger just settled in and let Dee and Joe pet her.  She's a little bit of a nervous pig, and won't let just anyone snuggle her!  I think she could tell they were piggie people :)
I'm so glad that they could come to visit and get their piggie fix!  :)  And Dee and Joe, I hope to see pictures of Peaches and Pumpkin!

Sarah, Ginger, and Chloe the bunny