[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Candle Lighting March 9th!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 16:38:50 EST 2009

Just another reminder that our Memorial Candle Lighting for Peter Gurney will take place on March 9th, at 8:00 pm.  This is a real event, not virtual, and all you have to do is light a candle, and afterwards just tell me where you are.  I will compile a list of all the places where a candle was lit and post it for all to see.

This is our fourth Candle Lighting and we want to get as many participants as we can.  The Memorial is for Peter Gurney, a world authority on guinea pigs who died in 2006 of cancer, in England.  March 9th was Peter Gurney's Birthday.  It is also for all of the piggies who have passed away and are now with Peter Gurney at the Rainbow Bridge.  I have heard from my own guinea pig, Gordon, that they are all looking forward to this event with great anticipation - I don't know how Gordon knows this, but he does.

Anyway, mark your calendars, and light a candle on March 9th, at 8:00 pm!

Audrey and Will, Slave and Co-Slave to Gordon
(Remembering Reese at the Bridge)