[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Sad and horrified>

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 8 07:36:30 EDT 2009

Dear Vince
I am horrified and so very saddened by your story.    Did he purposely leave the window open and turn off the heat?  I cannot believe a human being could be so cruel, but every day we hear sad stories on TV and thru the internet of cruelty to animals at the hand of man.

I am deeply saddened and sorry for your terrible trauma Vince.      I think that this will take you quite a while to come to terms with, and I understand you not being able to look at your piggy photos yet.   It's still too soon after the event.

I am sending my prayers for your comfort - I can't find the words to give you solace.  But know that there are so many piggy lovers crying for you, and with you, over your loss.      May God wrap you in his arms and help you recover.

God Bless you and Hershey
Julie and her beloved boys