[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Light a Real Candle on March 9th

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 15:13:13 EDT 2009

As Audrey tirelessly reminds us of Peter's birthday on Monday, March 9th, I hope everyone lights a candle for this wonderful man. His later years of his adult life were solely devoted to the care and wellbeing of guinea pigs and to educating the rest of the world in layman's terms about how to care for them. Many of you don't know of him, but for those of us who do, he was the greatest gift the guinea pigs of this world could have ever hoped for. The day he died was full of sadness and many, many tears.

God Bless Peter Gurney. I hope there is a Heaven, because if there is, Peter is surrounded by the millions of precious guinea pigs who have joined him there.?

Please all, light a candle for Peter on Monday evening at 8:00 p.m.?your time. We owe it to him to remember him for the wonderful gift he gave us and the legacy he left for all of us. ?

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
http://www.mgpr.org

Fosterer/Educator