[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Light a real (not virtual) candle on March 9th!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 16:15:19 EDT 2009

This is Gordon the GP!
I begged my Mama Audrey to let me tell everyone to remember to light a candle (a real one) on March 9th, at 8:00 pm, in memory of Peter Gurney and all of the piggies who are with him at the Rainbow Bridge.

This is a real event and our 4th candle-light memorial.  As each candle is lit on March 9th, at 8:00 pm, the light will travel around the world, and everyone at the Rainbow Bridge will see it.  It is such a simple thing to do, but it means so much.

Peter Gurney passed away in 2006, in England.  He was a true guinea pig advocate, who wrote many of the guinea pig books and website that many of our slaves use when we have problems.

After you do this, just send a post to the GPDD or to my Mama, telling us where you lit your candle so that we can make a list of all the places where candles were lit and my Mama will post it on the GPDD.  My Co-Slave William will also make a world map showing where candles were lit and post it too.

I am so excited!  I got to help light a candle last year and will do it again on March 9th, at 8:00 pm!  I know that many piggies at the Rainbow Bridge are looking forward to this, so I hope we get lots of participation!

Gordon, the GP
(Remembering Reese, who came before me)