[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Willie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 8 20:59:08 EDT 2009

Stacy and the grieving Squee Squad, please accept our very belated condolences on Willie's passing.  We are so very sorry for his loss, especially so soon after Tigger and LuLu Belle traveled to the Bridge.  This has definitely been a difficult time for you, and our hearts go out to you.  We know exactly what you were experiencing with his incisors, regular trims, and abscesses under the chin.  Our Tumbleweed also went through that, for months and months.  Please know that you did all you could, shredding his food, syringing him Critical Care, and starting him on the chloramphenicol.  Unfortunately it sounds like it was simply, and sadly, "his time."  You did a great job, and it's a tribute to you that he was almost six years old, a wonderful lifespan.  It was very sad to read that the light had gone out of his eyes; we've seen this, too.  Willie was a lucky boy to be so loved, and of course he thought you were a perfect mom -- there's no doubt of that.  We are sure he was met at the Bridge by Tigger and LuLu Belle, as well as many new friends.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday