[Gpdd] Announcement: Off Topic LOOKING fo baby mini bunny central Ohio (rescue)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 23:38:29 EDT 2009

Will our bunny experts contact me directly ASAP. My granddaughter wants a
miniture/dwarf BABY bunny. She is 13 and responsible as is my daughter whom I
will hold personally accountable. I need info in and around the Columbus, Central
Ohio area. They were going to go to a pet shop to rescue one of the poor
little things from the pet shop -- such dilemmas, huh? Anyway, I have her the
skinny on the rescue vs pet shop thing and she's very receptive to going to a
rescue but also feels sorry for the poor pet shop buns.   Thanks!

Alge