[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Sad and horrified

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Mon Mar 9 10:23:20 EDT 2009

Dear Vince,

I wish I could help ease your sorrow and help you understand why someone
would do such a terrible act. All I can say is that Hershey survived to
help you come through this tragedy. For over 24 years I have run a
private cavy rescue home called Piggyville. After all these years I
still can not understand how people can abuse such loving creatures. I
have read many scientific papers about how people who abuse animals also
abuse people and often go on to commit crimes. Your former roommate fits
that profile perfectly. But that is not going to take away your pain.
Hershey's kisses and weeks and purrrrrrs will eventually heal the pain.

Sincerely, Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville Tampa Florida USA