[Gpdd] Misc: Peter Gurney Memorial

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:01:21 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We lit a candle at 20 p.m. CET.
I put it in front ot the big blow up canvas we had made of Lotje's pigture,
who I had taken 2 wheeks before she died.

My boyfriend Erwin saw it and left the room, then he came back with a small
saucer and a small tea light (small candle in a cup?)
He lit it for Lotje, he told me, and then he put a bit of Chicory next to
the candle for Lotje...

I thought is was very sweet of him, I'm pretty sure he still misses her even
more than I do.
She truly was his favorite Piggie girl! And he was her favorite slave for
sure.

The candle is still burning at 23:00 PM
I was lit here in the Hague, the netherlands.

Lots of hugs to your piggies!
Mikey
 the Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy
and my Valentines: Chico and Toby