[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Where did you light your candle?

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 14:34:12 EDT 2009

So Okay and Well Done!
Now that your candles were lit for our Peter Gurney Memorial on March 9th (his birthday), please tell me where you are (if you have not already done this), so that I can compile a list of everywhere a candle was lit.  Co-slave William is also going to put together a world map, showing all places where a candle was lit.  I will post the list of places here on the GPDD after I get them all.  Be sure to tell me your city or town, state, and country.  You can post it here on the GPDD or reply to me directly (or both).

Audrey, Will, and Gordon the GP, lit our candles at 8:00 pm in Burtonsville, Maryland, USA.  It was a lovely spiritual moment.

Judi L. was kind enough to post a notice about this event on GuineaLynx, and several slaves from that group joined us in the memorial.  If you are from the GuineaLynx group, please email me or Judi, and let us know where you lit a candle.

Also, the editor of SmallAnimalChannel.com picked up on our event, and wrote a very nice article that posted on March 5, 2009, inviting participation from readers.

Thanks for your participation, and let me know where you are, if you haven't already.

Audrey and Will, Slaves to Gordon the GP
(Remembering Reese, at the Bridge)