[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: Candle for Peter Gurney

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:41:00 EDT 2009

The 21 Surrey Squeakers, including Orinoco and Scampi who used to belong to him, lit a candle to remember Peter Gurney and celebrate his birthday. The Squeakers live in Camberley, Surrey, England.

I know Peter will have greeted Vince's piggies and will be looking after them with love. I also expect he had a good rant (like he used to on his website) about why they arrived at The Bridge too soon. The Squeakers send extra hugs to Hershey and say well done, brave little chap.

Stefanie and The Surrey Squeakers