[Gpdd] [Health] Abcess or cyst

kaplans at peoplepc.com kaplans at peoplepc.com
Tue Mar 10 21:26:51 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if cysts or age bumps can appear on the face and jaw? And if so how do I tell an abscess from a cyst?

My baby Petereedish has a bump on his jaw. It does not seem to affect his eating and drinking. It has slowly gotten bigger but when I touch it it does not seem to hurt as he does not squeak or shrink away. It moves under the skin (with no pain) when I gentle push it one way or another. It is about the size of a marble. Can anyone help me with this?

Sarah and Petereedish and the piggy gang