[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle, tell me where

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 14:06:09 EDT 2009

We are getting lots of responses, but if you lit a candle and have not notified me yet, just tell me where you are, so I can add you to the list.  You can tell me by a GPDD post or to me directly (or both).  I will soon compile a list on the GPDD for everyone to see, listing all the places where a candle was lit.  Co-slave William is also going to put together a world map, showing all the places where a candle was lit.

Be sure to tell me your city or town, state, and country.

Thanks for your participation again, and let me know where you are, if you haven't already.

Audrey and Will, Slaves to Gordon the GP
(Remembering Reese, at the Bridge)