[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Jean and Andy's father

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 12 15:39:53 EDT 2009

Jean and Andy, we are so very sorry to hear of your father's passing. Please accept our belated condolences.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him.  How touching that despite his health problems, he called each day to find out what was going on with your piggies.  So sweet, too, that you took piggies to visit him at the assisted living home and that he and Patches were such good buddies.  We can certainly picture Patches curling up next to your father's leg as your father petted him.  Please know that your father was certainly met at the Bridge by many piggie friends.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday