[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle, let me know

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 16:55:21 EDT 2009

Just another reminder!
Our memorial candle lighting was held on March 9th.  I am putting together a list to post on the GPDD of all the places where a candle was lit.  If you have not already contacted me by GPDD post or by an email to me, just tell me where you lit your candle, (city or town, state, and country), so that I can add you to the list.  We are also going to post a world map showing all the places where candles were lit (new this year)!

For those who have already contacted me, thank you!!

Audrey and Will, Slaves to Gordon, the GP
(Remembering Reese)