[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Belated Happy 6th Birthday Greetings to SCAMP Lily

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Sat Mar 14 06:46:41 EDT 2009

Belated Happy 6th Birthday greetings to Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle
Piggie Lily! We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your slave
Janet, your brother Luke and your sister Isobel. Do post and tell what
presents you got, as three of us will be celebrating our sixth birthdays
in May and our slave would love some ideas! Love and wheeks from Debbie
and the 8 Dolly Mixtures

"We patronize them for their incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses