[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle, tell me where

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 14 07:23:50 EDT 2009

Hi Audrey

I remember I told you I lit a candle, at Witta in Sunshine Coast Hinterland, but omitted to say that's in Queensland, Australia!!!    Stupid slave I am!

I also want to say a huge thank you to you and William for your efforts in putting this amazing memorial to Peter Gurney together - he was an amazing man with the most excellent taste in pets/masters!    He truly deserves to be remembered for his work with piggies and also charity, because he used to take his piggies to the Ormond Street Hospital to visit with sick kiddies.   He was a man who loved his masters so very much he made sure they all had homes before he left this world to join his four-legged bestest furry friends that were already living in paradise.     The piggy community was very lucky to have had Peter's help for the time he was with us.       We were indeed blessed in Peter Gurney.

Happy wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her Magnificent Seven +1 + 1

{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)