[Gpdd] MISC Care of our piggies if we pass away.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Mar 14 14:04:54 EDT 2009

Joanie,

In England the RSPCA operate a system called "Home for Life". If you sign up for this, the RSPCA will look after your pets if the worst should happen.

I wonder if any animal welfare organisations overseas operate anything like this. Hopefully other members will post about this.

Here's the link so that you see what happens here.

https://donations.rspca.org.uk/HomeForLife/   Click on the FAQs for more info.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, who would be found homes via our Rodentologists and the circle of rescuers that they help.