[Gpdd] Care

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 12:36:18 EDT 2009

I have a very odd question and I hope someone can help.  I have three piggies and last year I kept the air conditioner on for them all day while I was at work.  It was extremely expensive.  Between my 401K losses and the possibility of losing my job, I am not sure I can give them that luxury this summer.  Is it possible to shave a pig like a dog?  I take them to a groomer for their nails but I don't know if they can be shaved down for the summer.  I don't want to hurt them or make them uncomfortable, but it is a thought.  Has anyone ever tried this and is it feasible?  As usual, thanks for your help.
Grace, Gus, Rusty and Babe (Pork Chop and Oreo at the Bridge)