[Gpdd] Misc: Care of our piggies if we pass away

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Mar 17 15:19:08 EDT 2009

Hey Joanie,
If I were to pass away, Princess Snowflake's Daddy
(my almost ex-Hubby, Blaine) would take care of the
pigs until he could get them to the Met. G-Pig Rescue
in Northern VA. Also, my family in Virginia know what
is supposed to happen, but since none of them live
in Charlotte, then I wanted to keep Blaine in the loop.
Plus, none of them would know how to care for my
Babies, so I wouldn't even want them to have physical
custody of them, even for a short while. Oh, and since
Bertie Pig is from MGPR, then that is why they would
in Charlotte is good, but it's more geared towards dogs
and cats and I would NEVER want my Sweeties to end
up there. That's where I got the Princess, so she knows
all about shelter life and she has no interest in going
back...and I don't blame her.

          Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake &
                                    Bertie Pig :-)