[Gpdd] HEALTH - brownish urine

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 19 07:43:38 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I've noticed these past 2 weeks that my lovely boys seem to be doing very "strong" wees.     Their urine is a very dark colour, brownish actually.        Could that be a hormone thing, or should I totally cut out the carrots they eat (I have reduced the amount of carrot but the urine is still very deeply coloured).    When they have floor time, the towels they run around on become very brown/dirty with urine, and I cannot get the urine stains out, no matter how much I soak the towels or wash them.       Even my 3 new babies (about 8 weeks old) are doing the same colour wees as my bigger boys.

Is this something that other GPDD'ers have experienced - should I be worrying or doing something about this??

Happy wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her Eight is Enough crowd + 1
{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul
- desperately & despairingly missed)