[Gpdd] Misc: another chirper

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 09:03:47 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone:  I thought I'd pop online with fun news.  We have another "chirping" piggy in the house.  It's coming from the girls' cage and we "think" it's Sweetie!  It's such a sweet, soft chirp and very distinct from Teddy's.
I don't think it's a coincidence that of 6 piggies, the 2 that chirp are in love ...Teddy with his Princess Snowflake and Sweetie with her Bertie Pig!

Get well wishes to the pigs who aren't feeling well!

Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie

"I hold that the more helpless a creature,
the more entitled it is to protection
by man
from the cruelty
of man."