[Gpdd] Announcement: Address Change/ "Alge"

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 03:54:25 EDT 2009

Hi All,
     I have my email box so full that I can't handle it. Lots of it is saved
GPDD's that I wanted to keep. I've long since cleared out all manner of junk
mail.

Anyway, have I given any other addresses to email to me?   One is:
algegps at yahoo.com   (lower case)

also: Rat on a Mac 03 at aol.com     (not case sensitive)

I'll figure out where I want my GPDDs sent (keep trying this address) and
then write to our great moderators (who truly are great!) with the new address.
Use this one (Algernon07 at aol.com) in the meantime.   Thanks everyone!

Alge and the Piggy Pirate Crew