[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] YES !!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Mar 22 18:46:39 EDT 2009

I AM TO BE A PIGGY SLAVE / MUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vets head nurse Traci, whom i get on really well with, her piggie had
4 little mini's a wheek ago.  They were desperate to keep the line of
their beloved boy Adrian still going thru one of his little daughters.
I got a message on my phone this morning to say she wants me to have two
of them :o)
We're pretty sure they're all girls, they are mostly black.  I'm not
sure which ones i'm getting but i'm so excited i've already had a good
cry LOL
I had been enquiring also at the RSPCA i was being put on a waiting
list.  I'll wait and see what happens and if they contact me.

Just had to share with you all...........it's now over 5 months since
darling Dukey went to the bridge and i've been so unhappy not having
piggie cuddles or hearing wheeeeeeeeks.  I looked at his house this
morning all empty and said WOW i'm finally going to here those voices
again !!!  I'm sure both Dukey and Sully would be happy for me and don't
worry i'll be telling the new piggies all about their brothers.

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx