[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Midnight

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Mar 23 16:41:07 EDT 2009

Ric, Denise and the Sabatini piggy family.

We are so sorry to read of the loss of your hero piggy, Midnight.

What an inspirational life he led, helping children in the classroom. He will be missed by so many but you have the comfort of many wonderful memories of his life.

I know how devastating it is to lose a seven year old. One somehow feels that they will go on forever and they leave a huge gap when they depart.

We would love to see his pigture on the SCAMPS website.

Love and hugs to Midnight's friends and family left behind.

R.I.P. Midnight, a true piggy hero.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.