[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Midnight

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Mar 24 23:14:18 EDT 2009

Dear Ric and Denise i'm so very sorry to hear one of our SCAMPS,
Midnight, has gone to the bridge :o(
RIP Midnight run free at the bridge little man, popcorn with glee and
munch out on all the clover and dandelions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loves
from us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thankyou for your beautiful tribute and insight in to darling Midnight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I remember when he won the award like us all at gpdd we love our piggies
and their achievments, but for one of our own to win an award it was a
momentous occassion !!!!
I'm sure he's up at the bridge now teaching the little ones all about
how to become a reading and literacy piggie.  He's left behind both
yourselves and his mates but one thing is you'll NEVER forget him and
neither will we.

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx