[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] - Update On Baby Bear

John Zimmer jez_84 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:00:07 EDT 2009

First of all, I'd like to say a HUGE "THANK YOU!", to M+Fugly, Glynis, and EVERYONE for all your prayers and support for my Baby Bear and I. I'm happy to say she is getting better everyday! Just two more days of Baytril treatment to go! Baby Bear is playing with Poppy and coming out of her "pigloo" to drink during the night. (I heard one of them drinking, so I went to see which one and I was very happy to see it was Baby Bear!)

Secondly, I have over a hundred photos of by beloved "children" on www.myspace.com/gossimer I have some new ones I just took last night, which I haven't yet loaded to my computer, as soon as I do I will add them myspace. I don't have any of Poppy on there, yet, but soon!

Thank you all SO much again! I will continue to keep you posted on Baby Bear's progress. :)

Hugs and God bless,

John, Baby Bear, Poppy and Precious!