[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Glynis' fantastic news

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 26 03:46:30 EDT 2009

Hi Glynis

I'm so very, very pleased at your exciting news!      Congratulations!   No-one deserves it more, I'm so pleased you are going to be a piggy mummy again......... those piggies are lucky to be going to their new forever home with you.     I'm sure they will bring you endless joy and give you lots of cuddles and heaps of love.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful, happy news with us all........... we all need some happy news at times, there have been too many darling masters leaving us for the Bridge lately - so your news is very well timed.

Best wishes to all of you,

Happy wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her "Nine is Too Many", + 1

{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)