[Gpdd] health-teeth fixed and now he won't eat

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 18:57:49 EDT 2009

Hi everyone, it's been a very long time since I have posted here. But I am
posting because I'm very afraid I will loose my pancake.  I have 3 piggies,
waffles has had a lot of health issues and I am happy to say is finally doing
ok. Gunner is great. Pancake however is not doing so well.

We noticed last week that pancake wasn't eating as much as he usually does.
I noticed he broke one of his front teeth again. This isn't new and usually
grows back fast with out problems. Sat we took him to the vet where they
discovered this molars were growing out of control. He is 3 years old and this  is
the first time that has been a problem. So we made an apt. with the vet
Tuesday and they fixed his back teeth. They told us he couldn't close his mouth
and was a very sick piggy. THIS broke my heart. We do everything for our
piggies. So they fixed his back teeth cleaned up his front tooth and sent him  home.
 Well my problem is he still isn't eating. We have been syringe  feeding him
CC and giving him meds. HE is drinking water, and picks at his dry  food and
alittle at this fresh. It's now Thursday and I'm getting worried. He  just
hasn't bounced back. My questions is it normal for a piggy to take a bit to  fall
back into the swing of things after having there teeth trimmed?? Should I  be
even more worried. I do not want him to starve  and I love him and don't  want
him to suffer. If any one has any advice please help!!
scared
Kelly
with pancake waffles and gunner.