[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Where can I get piggie clip art??

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Fri Mar 27 05:44:06 EDT 2009

I am planning to marry my partner, Pete, on 23rd May this year, mainly to
secure a home for my menagerie should anything happen to me in the
future. In France you cannot leave your estate to animals or friends,
only to spouses and children, and if I am not married to Pete, he would
have to pay 60% inheritance tax to keep the house if I passed away. Sorry
if that sounds fairly unromantic, but I am just telling it as it is, and
Pete is under no illusions! Anyway, we want a very informal affair, with
all guests bringing something for a communal buffet in the hall
afterwards, to be eaten with plastic cutlery off paper plates .... you
get the idea? Most people we have invited just with an email, but there
are some friends who don't have the Internet, so we need to post
something to them. We don't want to send formal invitations, as it will
give people the wrong idea, especially as most of them are French. So I
just want to print off some short notes announcing the time and place,
using the computer. But I would like to personalise these a bit, and what
better than a little guinea pig clip art? But then, when I've googled for
it, I find links to it which don't work! The Comfy Cavy Store looks like
it should have loads, but when I try to access it, I just get a broken
link message! The picture on their clock would be ideal, just without the
clock hands! I don't really want a photo - obviously I have loads of them
myself - or one of Melissa's line drawings, lovely though they are. I
want a little cartoon picture, preferably in colour, of two piggies "in
love"! So ... does anyone have a working link to a site where I can get a
suitable bit of clip art, or alternatively, can anyone email me a
suitable little picture? If anyone can, it'll be someon in this
community!! But it needs to be fairly soon - May seems to be creeping up
pretty fast! Waiting with fingers crossed! Debbie (Slave to 8 Dolly
Mixtures)

"We patronize them for their incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses