[Gpdd] Misc: Birthday celebration

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 15:17:06 EDT 2009

A few weeks ago I was asked to post how I celebrated Lily's most recent birthday (her 6th).? I began the day with all three piggies getting a bowl of salad--much larger than on a regular day.? The salad consisted of the usual favorites and some treats that they don't get too often (like kale).??The bowls?were presented all at one time while my husband and I sang Happy Birthday.? It was interesting to see which?veggie/fruit each piggie chose to eat first and what got hidden away for?a snack later on.

We hung a Happy Birthday sign up and Lily got her own birthday hat.? We had birthday cake in the evening, (piggies ate their own treats) followed by opening of presents.....one can never have enough cuddle cups.? Then it was floor time.? While the piggies played, I cleaned their habitats.? To make things more festive, I bought the various colors of Carefresh and mixed them all together.? It looked so pretty and party-like!

Janet