[Gpdd] [MISC]: Guinea pig petitions

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 29 07:32:33 EDT 2009

Hi Carole
thanks so much for bringing this petition to our attention.   I've been into the Care2 website, and signed the petition, and more!   There's a lot of issues requiring the power of the people, relating to animals and their welfare on that site, so I'll be a regular visitor and hope that we can all achieve successful outcomes for all animals - especially our beloved piggy friends!

Kind regards
Julie and the her 9 enchanting piggies!
{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)