[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Bert's birthday

luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 29 10:12:58 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to announce (a bit belatedly) that Bert turned SIX on
March 23! He gave us quite a scare earlier in the month by coming down
with pneumonia, but with the help of antibiotics, probiotics, Herbicare
(the European equivalent of Critical Care), and anti-gas medication, we
pulled him from the gaping maw of death, and now he's totally recovered.
He's a bit arthritic, doesn't run about as much as he once did, but is
still my very sweet Bertlette, a panda-colored, ostrich-egg-shaped bundle
of friendliness and love.

Luita
Bert and Cinja